Thursday, June 25, 2015

Revenge

This Crazy Life.  I don’t think I could have chosen a more fitting title for this blog.  The only thing crazy that would shock me is if I were to win the lottery. ..

                Throughout the past 5 years, I’ve thought, “this is it, the end” so many times.  A hearing takes place, it ends in my favor, and then I can move on with my life.  I know by now, that it will never end.  Not until my little Addi Bear turns 18.  Then who knows what else will be happening.  I keep hoping that one day Addison’s father and his family will wake up and realize that everything they do hurts her.  Her dad has admitted that he doesn’t want her.  But that his parents do.  So the only way he will sign over his rights is if I give his parents adoptive rights.  If they cared at all about Addi, they would end their desire to indefinitely litigate, and just go away.  Leave her alone.  Let her enjoy a life surrounded by those who truly love her.  They are all so full of hate and malice that they think they are hurting me by protracting out this case.  They think I will roll over and give up because of money.  I will not.  Wake up and realize something: you are not taking money from me. You are taking it from Addison.  Over $100k spent. Just think what Addison could have! A house, fully equipped to accommodate her special needs, better clothes, healthier foods…even more time spent with her mommy so she doesn’t have to work every day of the week. How about a vacation for her?? Because let me tell you, two weeks spent in West Palm so she can attend physical therapy with her surgeon, is NO vacation.  What’s the moral of this rant? Think parents.  Think about your children and what’s best for them.  Revenge will get you nowhere. “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves”-Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment